Thursday, April 27, 2006


So Apparently I've had a few adventures in my life, that people keep telling me I should write down somewhere, "Share them with the world" I'm told. So I guess this is it.

Not sure if I should start with Innocence or Depravity. Both have there strong points, but let's face it, there really isn't anything that funny about innocence. Though on the other had, Fat people, Midgets, God, Retards, Homosexuals with a severe limp and stutter....Now there's something to laugh at. The special olympics....Honestly what's so special about it..Are they performing heart surgeory, sending people into space...No, there running around a track at one tenth the speed of a NORMAL OLYMPICS athelete, there doing the long jump with one fake leg, a crooked smile and eyes so crossed they've never been able to tell how many fingers they actually have.

So obviously, Definatly, of course it's easy to pick on and make fun of. And I do. I've laughed so hard some times at a drunk driving commercial or the little guy with severe down syndrome thanking the public for giving him a chance to stock shelves, that i almost peed myself.

Yes it's Sad, but sometimes sad is funny.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Jonvon said...

hahaha too funny!!
I agree completely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home