Thursday, April 27, 2006

AM I THE ONLY ON WHO SEE'S THIS CONNECTION


So I've met alot of people that think pugs are one of the cutest thing ever created.................uummmm...aahh.....eerrr...Can this be true? Do people really believe this? This is the question i ask myself everytime someone shows me another pic of the next cutest, adorable pic of a pug they found.

WELL.......The question I ask is...are they really that cute? In my opinion A pug looks like a Baby with Down Syndrome. And I think most people would agree that a baby with Down Syndrome is just plain sad.."Poor unfortunate baby" they would say. "The mother must have been a heavy drinker", They would think.

But on the other hand they see a Pug and woo and aawwww over it. Talking about how cute it looks being exploited for our amusment in it's little pink wool over coat they bought at the local pet store.

The part for me I guess i can't get past is, THEY BOTH LOOK ALIKE!!!.
So if a baby with Down Syndrome is just plain sad, then why is a pug cute.

IT'S NOT!! FUCK OFF AND BUY A REAL DOG!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home