Friday, April 28, 2006

HAHA MICHAUD
MisterMichaud makes me laugh.


MisterMichaud said...
I know you've been taking alot of self-portraits lately, so I really hope that isn't your cock I'm looking at... again, and again... and again...
2:28 PM

MisterMichaud said...
Oh great... it just occured to me that if anyone ever does a google search for "MisterMichaud cock" that they'll wind up here.You can thank me for the thousands of hits later.
2:29 PM
GOD BLESS you buddy...I really hope it does come up in everyones search..Everyone do a search for Mistermichauds cock.

2 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Jonvon said...

I figured the moustach was for filtering out all the crap you eat. Like the stuff that is good for you.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger CarolineJarvis said...

hahaha!
you rreally need to put the one up that shows the thong! ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home