Wednesday, August 09, 2006

MISSING OUT
FROM TOUCHING MYSELF
So there's a new problem in my life. Something that's been plaguing me since the start of the warm, muggy season. Each night or morning sometimes a couple times in the afternoon I enjoy alittle....uummm..let's call it Masturbating. And I don't mean a little jerk here or there. A quick little tug 'O' fun. I go to town. I take my time, finding something interesting to watch. but not anything, i will search and search until I find exactly what it is that's going to get me to that place I wanna be in my sexual minds eye.
Now for the problem. Since i like taking my time and enjoying the experience I've been noticing alittle more sweat then normal due to the Extreme Temperature and Muggyness. The problem being I get so heat exhausted that I feel like I can't continue, so i have to keep stopping for a second here and a second there. I feel the exhaustion building with each stroke, I know I only have a certain amount of time before my body gives out and i have to start over. So I feveriously start hammering my way through the TV channels, searching, hunting for that one image, that one booty shake in a rap video that will put me over the top and make me explode...BUT...I don't...Exhaustion takes over, LeatherFace (my penis) softens and I know all to well, that I now have to start over again.
Feeling defeated laying in my own pool of sweat, I throw a fit punching and kicking the bed like a child.. Now laying there, Semi-hard penis in hand, covered in sweat staring at the cigarette stained ceiling, I think of way's to solve this problem.
Do I do it in the cold shower everytime??? NO that's too much effort.
Do I do it infront an open window hoping for a breeze?? NO, Children and old people might see. or i would lose my balance and fall over.
I know...I do it in front of the sink. One hand on leatherface and the other under the running cold water. This way i can splash Cold water on my face while never losing the all important stoke needed for success..
I think I have a plan. I'm glad I got to talk this out.
Well got me some things to try tonight...Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home