Saturday, May 13, 2006

IT's BEEN QUITE A FEW DAY'S SINCE MY LAST POST


It certainly has been a couple days since my last post. Not that i've run out of things to say or complain about, I just haven't had the time. But just yesterday a friend sent me these pictures and I think there friggin halarious.. Take a look at these Sexy, Intelligent pieces of Photography.

Enjoy


OPTICAL ILLUSION
Nope, that's no optical Illusion, That's actually a bottle hanging out of her belly button. Unlike other amateurs who only hang little beer bottles out of there stomach, The Crusher here goes for A nice 2 L bottle of wine, Possible crowning her the world champion of trailer park trash bottle opening.
(Note the small trace of underwear sneaking out from under her stomach fat. And if I had to make A bet on what type of under wear she was wearing, I would assume they had dick holes in them)


PRINCE FUCKING CHARMING
I'm glad to see this man sticking up for his rights. Now that's equal rights at its best. You bought em gran 'ma you can carry em!! LOL This picture definatly makes me smile.
What would make it even better is if she actually paid for his too.
(is it possible she's got the dick hole underwear syndrome also??? HHmmmm?)



YOU CERTAINLY CAN SEE ME!
LOL his holyness Certainly is the life of the party.
Lookie Lookie, Pope's got a cookie.......but only for those that need to confess a dirty dirty, sweaty sin...
Or maybe he's on the look out for his next "Priest treat"( alter boy)
He could also be Doing his best Robin Williams impression...But I'm sure he's just showing a new class of Bishops and Priests the best ways to peek through holes in bathroom walls with out getting any dirt or dust into your sensitive eyes...
Church Issues are so important.
(also a love of the underwear with Dick holes)

WHERE'S WALDO?

lol I don't even need to say anything, This picture makes my penis move alittle...Not enough to go to the bathroom and rub one out...But it's a good start.

My hat's off to the luckiest man alive...or possibly dead now due to severe embarassment and shame, or definate suffocation.


UNDERWEAR WITH
DICK HOLE'S

IS FUNNY SHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home