Friday, May 05, 2006


GIRL I WISH I GOT TO KNOW


by Jonvon
There's The video It's alittle out of sync because of how YouTube converted it..I'll try to fix it some time.
Chords
Verse G, C, D
Chours G, F, C
Verse 1
In the bank I see you standing there, I love the way you look and curled your hair.
If I had the nerve I'd say hello...........Girl I wish I got to know.
In the alley I see you walk by, I know you'd like me cause i'm a nice guy.
I said hello but you just had to go....Girl I wish I got to know.
From the bush's i can see through your window, sitting alone just watching you go.
I'll put on my mask and do it slow...............Bitch i'm gonna kill you slow.
Chorus
Bitch bitch I'm gonna kill you slow, I'm gonna squeez your throat I'm gonna make you moan.
Bitch bitch you never will grow old I'm gonna cut you up and watch you decompose.
Verse 2
Legs twitching and your face is shaking, Stab slash then a funny tingling.
Then I'll point to you and let you know............Bitch i'm gonna kill you slow.
In the woods at night with me you'll be, Broken mangled and alive just barley.
You'll scream and beg me to let you go...........Bitch I'm gonna kill you slow
chorus
I dig a hole and kick you the fuck in, The headlines tell me what you would have been.
I see a Victim now i have to go...........Girl I wish I got to know.













3 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*crosses fingers* I love the abuse, please tell me this song is for me ..

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Jonvon said...

LOL This song is about every tease that get's what they have coming. LOL...No it's about you, everything is remember.

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. As long as you promise to make it as slow and as painful as possible .. haha wait wait, you're not one of those guys who like gets off that are you?! Cause if you are .. nevermind, I don't want the song to be about me no more ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home